Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Taking the Plunge! Guinea Pigs Part 1

Well, I went ahead and did it! On Saturday I tattooed my first human!! I did some small music notes on my girlfriends neck behind her ear. Holy crap what a tough spot to tattoo! Not a good place to start out, but I got through it. Getting my lines to be nice and clean is gonna take a while. I think it turned out pretty solid for my first tat ever!! However, in all the hustle and bustle of the big day, it completely slipped my mind to take a pic until after I wrapped it. Theres smudged ink and blood under the plastic and too many little reflections. I'll be sure to get a much bettter pic of it very soon. But for now, heres a peak.
And then yesterday I did my second tat! A friend wanted the symbol for gratitude on her wrist, but I decided to put a little twist on it by trying to make it look engraved into her. It accidentally ended up turning into an illusion of sorts, it can be engraved or embossed, depending on how you look at it. It turned out pretty solid too, despite my initial concerns. I am definitely looking forward to seeing these all healed up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment