Thursday, February 25, 2010

Road Trip

Tuesday I had the fortune and pleasure of going to Sacred Temple Tattoo yet again, a friend of mine was getting a Janis Joplin portrait done. I took advantage of the opportunity to pick Mr MacKay's brain during the session and it was invaluable. GOD DAMN that man is talented!! He made it look effortless. Im hoping that I can retain at least a small percentage of what I took in on that day. He is also an all around deadly cat. One of the nicest people ive met in a long time.
Oh yeah!..I even remembered my camera this time!! Heres a few pics from my mission! Take a boo

This is the waiting area of Sacred Temple Tattoo. Its a clean, quaint, comfortable little place as you can see.
Two machines were runnin the whole day. Jamie's apprentice Buddy was hard at work on a cool little custom piece he was doing.
A quick glimpse into the creation of a masterpiece.
My friend Craig was captivated by the whole experience. He had never seen a tattoo being done before and the process blew his mind.
The magician taking a quick break from his magic to summon metal demons to aid in his work!The final product. Im still beside myself after seeing this come together before my eyes, Jamie's talent is undeniably monsterous!
Me and the man. There is never any shortage of 'horned hand solutes' at Sacred Temple!

1 comment:

  1. awesome!!! where is this place at? Craig needs a tat now!!!

    ReplyDelete