Saturday, February 6, 2010

Guinea Pigs Part 3

Howdy folks, today I got tattoo # 4 under my belt. This one was some arabic script on a forearm, it means "A New Beginning". Arabic script has a real mystical look to it, I love how it flows. I liked doing this one too because this whole apprenticeship thing is, career-wise, a new beginning for me as well if I catch on. It turned out pretty solid. Definitely nice and black. My lines are still a little wobbly here and there, but it IS only my 4th tattoo. Anyway, the client was happy, so I was too!

2 comments:

  1. hey there, tats are looking great!
    have a good one and I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks silvermoongirl!! what have you been up to? havent seen you around in ages! wanna be a guinea pig? HAH HAH!

    ReplyDelete